Friday, November 2, 2012

How much can we pack in?

So today is the day! Some time around 1 or 2 we will be uploading to Apple. So now its just a matter of seeing how much I can pack in. Yesterday I got side tracked by having to debug another application for JDK, but overall here is what was completed:

1. Ownership bug has been stomped! You can now stack level 2's on one another!

2. Cascading chain reactions! Now you can see exactly how one move impact the game board.

3. A map editor was created and was what I used to create the three additional map types.

The map editor took the majority of the as I have never made on before. It saves a player map out to an XML file which i can then read back in. I tried really hard to figure out how to get player created maps in, but it just didn't end up working out. In flash I cannot get the selected map URL link when a player clicks open.

Go check out these updates HERE!

So today i need to go back and start commenting code, hard code the map types in for iOS development, and Matt suggested a great temporary way to get people playing their own maps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment