Thursday, January 3, 2013

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrlington

Back from break!

And Colorado has nothing compared to Vermont when it comes to temperature. -1 this morning, hello to you to Vermont.

I get to work on my PC now! Yay! my laptop is great for wordprocessing and that's about it, never meant for coding. The goal is

that by the end of the day i get the map editor update out, need to tweak a few things graphically since my laptop height resolution is smaller than an iPad, so when i play on my laptop i'm not really seeing the whole screen.

But the update should include the following:

1.Saving to any of the designated slots within a certain map size directly from the editor.

2. Loading from any slots directly from the editor.

3. Building maps with pre-populated player tiles.

K, off the work, stuff to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment