Monday, January 28, 2013

Second Wind

Our presentation at JDK, coupled with the change that an art style brings has kinda given me a second wind on the project. Not that I was getting bored, but it was beginning to feel overwhelming the number of tasks that lay ahead in getting Overflow to a viable position. And what this change in art style, or theme if you will, does it just gives me a little bit of breathing space from the project.

For those who really like the current aesthetic, have no fear, I'll probably put in a button to change the theme back over to the original, however like I said last week, change is coming.

I spent the weekend thinking about passive animations, stuff that would go on in the background, or when something for the board to do while its not being played in addition to coding new types of tile flipping animations. I'll post a video of some of them later today and you all can let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment