Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Preparation

Apple should be responding as early as tomorrow and by latest by Friday. So we have some preparation to do. Checking up on press contacts, writing those emails, getting facebook/twitter banners, backgrounds, still working on our gameplay video, get another batch of screenshots up, etc.

Yesterday I successfully got team gameplay working! And from our own playthrough’s its pretty fun. That new update went live on the website and by the end of the week ill put it out on test flight.

With the completion of teams I completed my short list of to-do’s. What remains are some of the bigger ticket items. From feedback it seems that Ai will be the next major update that will happen, but before I start work on it I’m waiting to speak to the Ai professor at Champlain. So until then, I’m going to focus on a replay system for the game.

Once a game has been completed, players will (hopefully) be able to watch their game. This replay system will become a learning tool for player to examine their moves and see what they could have done differently at any point in time during their past game.

No comments:

Post a Comment