Thursday, July 18, 2013

Vision

Warm again today, almost enough to completely forget that only two weeks ago its was pouring like someone cut the sky.

Pathogen has been picked up by its Indiecade jurors, which is exciting. Cross your fingers, knock on some wood, hope a little for us. Getting anywhere with them would go a long way to helping us make a name for ourselves. Unfortunately the build does have a few persistent issues that might ruins things + the lack of music which means we probably can't even be scored in that category :( But we will continue to hope.

Pulling the presentation together this morning for tomorrow.

In other news I can finally see what the Turn Based Combat is supposed to be. I know my short term goal which is a relief, had been searching for a while now. Synergy between characters is the key, being able to create squad wide builds is what I want to be able to accomplish. So far I'm on the right track. Got two systems in place already, working on special skills today.

I have a rant about games and narrative now, but I want to get to work, came in late after stopping in at the Helpdesk to make sure we are ready for tomorrow on the technology front. So maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment