Monday, July 8, 2013

The Misadventures of Riding a Bike to Work

And the morning began so perfect.

Work up to after rain and a sky without a single sun in it. Cool for the first time in a week and everything went swimmingly until about halfway to Burlington from Winooski. Yes, I'm too cheap to by a car so I bike to work every morning. And at the halfway mark, right where Riverside does its strange five way intersection at the new gym it begins to rain... At first it was, not that bad, but it soon escalated to more than just a little down pour. lucky me for not remembering rain pants. 15 minutes later and very much so wet I arrive at work.

But came in to good news, Marguerite received a contract last week and now we are just waiting on the lawyers! Cross your fingers we could actually be employed to finish Pathogen.

In the mean time work will continue on the adventure game. Beginning to realize how messy branching storytelling gets. Need to figure out how deep a hole I want to dig for myself. Matt is working on Ranged combat, which is great. Maybe we will link combat to events today.

No comments:

Post a Comment