Tuesday, July 9, 2013

221B Baker St.

So this past weekend I finally watched Sherlock... I had been one of those hold outs who never believed it could really as good as everyone said it was. But as I soon found out, the answer is Yes,  yes the show is actually that good.

Though I have a few minor reservations about what I don't like about the show, since I'm a fan of the original material - The book was given to me by my sister who bought it second hand( the thing is OLD, like original old, yellowed pages, creaky spine, and tobacco smoke infused into the pages, the works)

But overall the show was great, and not being a great watcher of British broadcast had no idea that each episode was an hour and half, which means that I watched way too much Sherlock this weekend.

As for work, Waiting on the lawyers still. They are talking to us today. So hopefully forward momentum will quickly follow. Until that point in time we will continue work on the Adventure game. Matt got ranged combat working, now we are working on integrating it into the event system. That means we need to reshuffle how PARTY and SQUAD are created and make sure those are passed into all child classes or at least have them accessible.

I switched gears to help setup a contact artist who will be redoing our animations in Pathogen so at least we have that iron in the fire. Otherwise I ended up doing a bunch of writing which was a nice change of pace.

Reading: LoveDeath - Dan Simmons

Listening: Rambling Man - Lemon Jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment