Monday, February 11, 2013

So much to do...

The countdown has begun...

I have roughly 14 days before the March 1st deadline for the MassDigi competition. I lose a couple days going to the event on the 20th, which is kinda a bummer.

So, knowing that is my limit I've started to layout what needs to be done. The highest priority at the moment is taking another stab at the game setup screen. I am currently in the midst of reworking the entire layout, making it match our new art style as well as making it way more user friendly for the first go around.

Then the Post Game Screen needs an art pass and finally the map editor.

Tutorial messages should appear in game, a system i haven't even started... And I need the final animations from Matt which should take a good day to get in there and make sure everything is functioning on the code end.

In addition we might want to think about a new website layout, marketing material, etc. We need business cards to hand out at the event, a presentation we need to plan, and at some point in time I have to make a real design doc, not just my illustrator file filled with random notes.

Oh boy, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment